FREE Scarves and our Top Ten Things to be Grateful For at Cuddle Soft Kits!
Thanksgiving Day was fabulous - I hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones reflecting on all your blessings!
We have a fabulous "Cyber Monday" Sale for you - and the best part is . . it starts NOW!!
** Get a FREE scarf with each purchase of $150! **
No coupon needed - we will include one of our beautiful scarves for each $150 ordered!
(A pattern is needed to complete the scarf - if you don't have one already, be sure to order one!)
It's a great way to work on your Christmas List and get a bonus present as well! Even if it is for you . . we won't even tell!
And just for fun on this Thanksgiving/Holiday Shopping Weekend - here are my Top 10 things to be grateful for at Cuddle Soft Kits:
1. 505 spray adhesive. We couldn't make these great quilts without it.
2. Rotary cutters and mats. Can you imagine cutting all of those strips with scissors!?
3. A sewing machine that works. Your quilt is only as good as your machine. There is nothing more frustrating than a machine that won't sew right.
4. A good sewing machine repair man. Refer to #3.
5. Schmetz #90/14 stretch needles. They make all the difference. Refer to #3 & 4.
6. Shannon Fabrics. That is where I get all these soft and cuddly fabrics. They are amazing. They have so many wonderful choices of fabrics and they take such good care of us. And they let me work for them when I am not working on my web store.
7. The World Wide Web. Now we can shop all the way around the world in our pajamas at midnight. And we can Skype our grand kids, place orders, get free quilt patterns and "chat" anytime we want.
8. Kits! Isn't it nice to just open the box and start sewing? You don't have to cut the strips or figure out which colors look best. We have it all done for you.
9. The UPS man and the Mail Man. They deliver all those wonderful packages right to our door. And sometimes they send back something that wasn't right. (I hope that doesn't happen very often.)
10. Cuddle Dust. It's kinda like cookie crumbs: It's a sign that something wonderful is close. We couldn't have cuddle quilts without cuddle dust. Just keep the vacumn close and be grateful. Cuddle Quilts are the most wonderful quilt of them all!
Enjoy your Holiday Season, lighting lights, singing Christmas Carols, playing Santa, and sewing up a storm! At our house it wouldn't be the holiday season without a couple marathon nights in the sewing room!
Make someone extra happy this year - give them a cuddle quilt - and a super cuddly warm scarf!
Then enjoy the smiles!